IT Act 2000 Web Site Audit
Under the Information Technology Act, 2000 the penalty for failure to protect databases and failure to maintain reasonable security practices by Corporate is upto Rs. 5 Crores where the jurisdiction lies before the Adjudicating Officer and above Rs. 5 Crores where the jurisdiction is before the High Court for each non-compliance.
What is IT Act 2000 AuditTo host the or to do the business in Indian Cyber Space. Govt of India give clear guide line regarding website how web site look like and procedure to follow. The IT ACT 2000 check 150 parameters whether the website is inline with government guideline.
My Static Web Site required IT ACT 2000 AuditYes, If you are doing business in Indian Cyber Space and guiding your business through web site, then you required to comply with IT ACT 2000 guide line.
What are the benefit of IT ACT 2000 AuditMany Benefit few are listed below
- let you know about existing malware or bugs in web site.
- Let you know about any copy right infringements by your web site
- you web site will never be black listed by NIC or Govt, of India or any other state Govt.
What are the Post Audit services offer by CFTAfter successful compliance, CFT will offer you badge at your website. We provide following support as per pre agreement with our clients.
- Provide technical support to remove the bugs
- Provide Legal support for any government action
A Part from Techno Legal Benefit How it is useful for my businessApart from Techno Legal benefit following are the direct benefit for your business.
- SEO friendly and more visibility to public.
- Trust increases in you website
- Get good rank in Google and other search engine.